Don-Lors Electronics was founded in 1958 as a small town electronic repair service. Don-Lors Electronics takes its name from original owners Joe Donninni and Shirley Lorinski. The original store was located at Five Mile and Farmington Roads in Livonia, Michigan. In 1960, Fred Medawar and Harry Lovell bought the business. Fred Medawar eventually bought out his partner and owned the business for more than 30 years. The company relocated to 31625 W. Eight Mile Rd in Livonia.
In 1996, Don-Lors Electronics was purchased by Jason Stanecki. Under Jason, the business has grown, servicing the residential and commercial marketplace nationwide. Don-Lors Electronics has become the innovative leader in the electronic communications industry, offering a complete menu of audio/visual sales, service, and installation and an authorized Dish Network retailer. As a regional leader in wireless RF cellular work installations of custom cell sites, Don-Lors has experienced tremendous growth over the years.
The need for a larger facility led to the relocation of the corporate office in 2006 to Levan Road in Livonia. The continuing expansion of the business and the acquisition of another company led to the relocation in 2018 to 7550 Walnut Lake Rd West Bloomfield, MI 48323
Our mission at Don-Lors Electronics is to provide the residential and commercial marketplace with the highest level of professionalism and quality available in the industry today.
We will always treat the customer with respect and dignity. We will always be responsive to their requests and accountable for our actions. We will treat each customer as our most important; our livelihood does depend upon their satisfaction.
Since 1958, the idea of 'complete customer satisfaction' has been the foundation on which our company was born, and continues to thrive.